Tuesday, December 2, 2014

TV Times & Blankies!

Hey all!
While there are some things in the works for updating about Miss Piper, I thought I'd touch base about 2 other very cool things! Blanket Drive and the documentary premier event!


First off, HOW COOL IS THAT BLANKET DRIVE LOGO!?!?!?!?!?!
Our great friend, Bobby Cooley, was awesome enough to donate his time and talent to create that for our cause! We will be using it for future flyers, thank you cards, donation letters to the hospital, info cards and all sorts of other fun ways! Thank you, Bob, for making us look and feel official. You rock our chucks off! 

REMINDER: BLANKETS DUE 12/20!
About 30 fluffy blankets have trickled in thus far, with many more on their way this week! Checking the mail for blankets has become my favorite pastime, and I look like a crazy lady stalking the mail man...but I'm excited! Nurses are excited! Cannot wait to stock that NICU linen closet; and see all the fresh new blankets with these sweet babies! You guys are doing awesome, and we are so appreciative of your help in giving back. If you need a blanket drive refresher, or need to pass info along to a friend, see our Blanket Drive Blog!
You can count on me to post a fabulous photo surrounded by fluff once all the donations are in! Feel free to email me if you need anything, or have any questions at all. 

Onto the next...........
On Nov. 18th, Matt and I, along with our families, attended the VIP Children's Mercy premier event for the Inside Pediatrics docu-series. We had a great time with hospital insiders, screened the first episode, and yours truly spoke on the Q&A panel in front of a BUNCH of well dressed people. YIKES! 
  1. I did not faint - yay me.
  2. I was sitting next to our favorite surgeon, Corey Iqbal!
  3. I got to chat about the miracle that is Piper Grace!
  4. People clapped. (They MAY have been happy to hear of Piper's progress, but I'd like to think it was because I was just so darn awesome.)
The filming of the docu-series has been a crazy roller coaster ride, and we are so excited to see it come to fruition. 6 episodes will follow a number of stories and hospital staffers; and each of those episodes will touch base with OUR journey...starting with me pregnant! HUGE and pregnant. HUGE.
I will list the air dates in full below, for our local peeps, but worry not if you aren't in our viewing area! Full length episodes will be available online, after each is aired, at www.InsidePediatrics.com
So set your DVR's, grab some kleenex, and buckle up!
Airing on KMBC-TV 9 Kansas City

Episode 1: Wed, Dec 17 at 7:00 PM

Episode 2: Wed, Dec 17 at 7:30 PM

Episode 3: Thu, Dec 18 at 6:30 PM

Episode 4: Fri, Dec 19 at 6:30 PM

Episode 5: Sun, Dec 21 at 12:00 AM

Episode 6: Sun, Dec 21 at 12:30 AM

Encore presentations on KCWE 29 Kansas City


Episode 1: Sat, Dec 20 at 7:00 PM

Episode 2: Sat, Dec 20 at 7:30 PM

Episode 3: Sat, Dec 20 at 8:00 PM

Episode 4: Sat, Dec 20 at 8:30 PM

Episode 5: Sun, Dec 21 at 8:00 PM

Episode 6: Sun, Dec 21 at 8:30 PM










 





No comments:

Post a Comment