Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Finally...an Outlet

Woo Hooo! I had a baby 6 months ago and finally, I am getting around to the blog I planned on starting when she was born. Ain't that the way things go?

After having Miss Tallan Hope in April, I promised to never bomb facebook with every silly pic and happening of our day to day as stay at home mommy & baby. I broke that such promise. I find myself in a constant state of "overshare-don't care" to keep our family and friends posted on our new family adventures. Not finished with facebook, but yearning for a fresher outlet, I am here now. Discussions on cloth diapering, nursing in public, dear hubbo, poops and milestones?....Yes, please, to all of the above (yet I will save those for a later date.)

For now, I would like to congratulate my little fam on our most recent accomplishment - a vacay.
Four flights, four days, beach bums, boobies, and here's the kicker - ZERO meltdowns! Yay Jarvis Family!



No comments:

Post a Comment